Wednesday 16 November 2011

On my wish list...

 På min ønskeliste nå er ett enkelt, men vakkert armbånd. House of Harlow "Smokey evil eye" armbånd er akkurat hva jeg kunne tenkt meg. Kanskje jeg skal kjøpe en liten julegave til meg selv i år?
Du kan få kjøpt det på linken under.  


 On my wish list now is a simple, but beautiful bracelet that I can were all the time. 
House of Harlow " Smokey evil eye" bracelet is just the perfect. 
Maybe I should buy a little christmas gift for myself this year?
You can order it from this site: http://www.kissjohanna.com/startsida-c-270-1.aspx

 

7 comments:

  1. å jasså, herme herme :D Du kunne jo fått av meg i julegave, men er litt for sent. Har allerede kjöpt noe og planlagt vettu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicate bracelet! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Let me know if you want to follow each other:)

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Following too now :)!
    Cute bracelet!
    xoxo
    Giorgia
    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post, I like this necklace! Great sense of style!

    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me and I follow you back!!

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment..!!
    I would be follower each other..!!!

    Now I'm following you..!!

    Kiss
    Ely. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I adore to read them all! <3
xx