Wednesday 9 March 2011

Gucci spring 2011...

Gucci sin vår kolleksjon er fantastisk!  Jeg er veldig glad i å mix and match med mange ulike farger. Når jeg så denne kolleksjonen fra Gucci ble jeg så inspirert og gira! Jeg liker hvordan lilla og grønt er matchet sammen med en orange blazer. Hva synes dere?

I think the Gucci spring collection is just fantastic! I love to mix and match with all sorts of colors. This is definitely a inspiration for this spring!  What do you think?





Give us spring now! xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I love this collection too! I'm excited to play with color blocking this spring!

    styledbyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are gorgeous! I could stare at them all day long.. and it's so much fun to wear bright colors, too! Beautiful collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. The colors, the colors!
    Immediately summer feeling:-)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I adore to read them all! <3
xx