Monday 20 December 2010

My shoes....

Jeg tok en liten opprydding i mine sko, og fant ut at jeg har visst 40 sko til sammen. Det var fler enn jeg trodde at jeg hadde. Så  det blir nok ikke sko shopping på meg med det første!

The other day I  cleared out my shoes in my closet and  found out that I own 40  pair of shoes. I did not know that I had so many pairs of shoes in my closet.  I think I should have a little break on shoe shopping  for a while. 
Do you guys also have a lot of shoes as me? 


xx 

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear!!!!!
    I have a lot of shoes! one day of there I'll put a photo!! I think I have more shoes than yours ;D

    xoxo

    http://bluenails-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER STOP BUY SHOES!!! NEVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very funky shoes - all of 'em! but first one in the third row caught my eye ;) plz check my shoes blogs.

    Etnies Shoes UK | Vans Trainers UK | Boots Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I adore to read them all! <3
xx